It is currently one of the most popular web novels on the internet, with over 1.8 billion views.
The novel follows the story of King Grey, who is reborn as Arthur Leywin, a young boy in a world of magic and monsters.
Arthur must use his newfound abilities to survive in this new world, while also trying to uncover the mysteries of his past life.
- Title: The Beginning After The End
- Author: TurtleMe
- Genres: Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Martial Arts, Reincarnation
- Chapters: 340+ (web novel), 160+ (manhwa)
- Rating: 4.9/5
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tapas Media
King Grey has achieved everything he ever wanted. He is strong, wealthy, and respected. But one day, he is betrayed and killed.
When he wakes up, he finds himself in a new world as Arthur Leywin, a young boy with no memories of his past life.
Arthur must learn to adapt to his new life in this world of magic and monsters. He must also train hard to regain his lost strength.
As he grows stronger, Arthur becomes involved in a conflict between two powerful factions. He must choose a side and fight for what he believes in.
The plot of The Beginning After The End is well-paced and engaging. The story begins with Arthur's death in his previous life and his subsequent rebirth into a new world.
Arthur quickly learns that his new world is full of magic and danger, and he must use all of his skills to survive.
The story then follows Arthur's journey as he grows stronger and learns more about his new world.
The plot is divided into four main arcs:
- The initial exposure arc introduces the characters and the world, and it sets up the main conflict of the story.
- The main conflict arc is the heart of the story. It follows Arthur as he struggles to survive in this new world, and it explores his relationships with the other characters.
- The peak story arc is the climax of the story. It features a major battle between Arthur and his enemies, and it culminates in a major revelation about Arthur's past.
- The completion arc wraps up the story. It ties up all the loose ends and provides a satisfying conclusion.
The characters in The Beginning After The End are well-developed and relatable.